Thursday, August 29, 2013

Memes

Memes to me are a way to have a little laugh on a boring day. I like to search up memes and see what people have come up with. A meme can be funny and thought provoking because it can be related to a experience you have had or its just that funny.! Maybe at times a Meme might not be the best, and it really does not make any sense. This can happen when the creator of that Meme tried to be funny but it was lame or you just can't really relate to that Meme.
This Meme to me reminds of what it feel like to be a student. Here we have the "Angry Cat" expressing his feeling towards school subjects, which in reality most students feel the same way.
This special Meme talks about school. It shows how students feel on the first day of school and towards the last day of school. I had a little laugh at this one because its true! All students come all unexcited to leave their summer break and return to school, but at the last day of school they are all pumped up because they cannot wait for summer.
This Meme especially captured my interest. I am a One Direction fan, I love their music. So I guess this Meme can pass for "Interests". I love how it shows this picture of their fans peeking under the gate and how it relates the picture to a "zombie Movie".

Music is everybody's favorite thing, it lets us sit back and relax while listening  to it. I love listening to music, i like almost every pop singer I hear. Nowadays music has more and more inappropriate words and meanings in the song. Sometimes we are not paying attention to the lyrics but to the beat so we don't notice it. But when we are with our parents, we sometime do capture part of the lyrics.
This Meme it really did not capture my interest. So I'm labeling it "Meme that does not work" I don't really see the point of this Meme, it doesn't make anyone laugh.
Showing students wanting to not have school by having a six month holiday two times a year.
Teens can relate to this because in very class in school they have a kid who acts like this.
Everyone at one point can relate to this one. There always has to be a kid who just blurts out the answer and just never raises his hand. 
I like this one because when i saw it, it made me laugh. So the character in the bottom put toothpicks in his eyes to not think of someone.


If you laugh about everything you might need to go to the Mental Health Services. Haha, this one is one of my favorites.
Nowadays with Instagram people think they are models just because of all their likes and selfies on Instagram. 
I thought this was funny. I like how Facebook states that the creatures crush is in a relationship and it starts freaking out because in reality that's what happens.

This one states things that you can relate to in real life. I personally enjoy this one.
This one is to make you giggle. It shows and relates what can happen if you drink too much caffeine. I just love the dog's expression because he drank too much coffee.
I'm personally not a twilight fan but I like how it shows how a twilight fan is seen in other peoples' eyes.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you on the one that is not working because it isn't. I had seen the twilight one and the one with ted. I hadn't seen the one direction one. And it was the most accurate one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job i think they are all funny including the not working one
    -Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the one that shows the difference between the first and last day of school! Good job

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked the one about being with your parents in the car with your music playing. Very true.

    ReplyDelete