Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Beauty-Up Facebook Page FINAL PROJECT

Beauty-Up is a Facebook Page created to give and receive ideas on hair, make-up, and clothes. I guess we can say, its a girly page. I think more girls will like this page than guys cause they are more into these stuff. So, Basically I post pictures and videos that are tutorials to gorgeous ideas. I recently posted a video on how to do a "laid braid bun" on the page. I think this page can help others get more ideas for they can try new things. 
I'm pretty impressed, I have gotten offers on others becoming adminstrators of the page, but I think after the final I will continue this page. The reason why i created this page was because I really into make up and clothes, and i sometimes need new ideas for a different style. I realized that by creating this page i was benefiting others and as well as myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment