Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Buzz Feed Videos Blog


       In this post, I viewed some BuzzFeed Videos and gave my opinion about them. Then I selected two BuzzFeed Videos of my preference that I liked.
1) "Almost Immortal Animals"
《URL:  http://m.youtube.com/watch v=W382U0baxVA&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DW382U0baxVA6》       
FEEDBACK ON THE BUZZFEED VIDEOS
1)  The length of this video was appropriate because it was short enough capture my attention entirely and not get tired of it easily.
2) This Video combined music which would be classifed as "Audio" and pictures of the animals it metioned in the video. Also a lot of animation and video clips of the animals. Which made it interesting.!
3) This video was very revelant to me because it was in realtion to some of our background knowledge.  It was very interesting because it states facts about these animals' life spans that are shocking to us because we had never thought about it or knew.

BUZZFEED VIDEO NO.2
"How to piss off every New Yorker in 36 Seconds"
http://m.youtube.com/watch?list=TLZ0hRRCAyaxs&v=4CWyialymHg&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D4CWyialymHg%26list%3DTLZ0hRRCAyaxs
FEEDBACK ON THIS VIDEO
1) Honestly I thought the timing of this video was awesome! I liked how this video compleately captured my attention!
2) In this video the Audio was very intense made the audience incline and be attentive. There was motion videos which was cool becaus it showed the real examples of what they were stating.
3) Honestly this video does not relate to my life because I dont live in a huge metropolitan city. But it did capture my attention and I did quite enjoy this video to the fullest!

BUZZFEED VIDEO NO.3
"The Most Trivial Mind Blowing Things You Never Thought Of Before"
http://m.youtube.com/watch?list=TLZ0hRRCAyaxs&v=LIy4aUw1cXQ&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DLIy4aUw1cXQ%26list%3DTLZ0hRRCAyaxs
FEEDBACK ON THIS BUZZFEED VIDEO
1) I Think on this video was a little bit too long for my interest, I lost interest after a couple of minutes.
2) I This video they used photographs and animation. Also some Audio to capture the viewers' attention. I think that the music was a little bit too slow and unamusing for me. I would suggest a better suspenseful intense music for this video.
3) Honestly, I like the facts of all these different items we dont realize and wouldn't imagine knowing. This relates to my life and other people too because we see or use the items they metion.


MY OWN PREFERENCE CHOSEN BUZZFEED VIDEOS

NO.1 BUZZFEED VIDEO
"Can You Make it Through this video without melting your mind?"
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3qu51i1Zbpc&feature=relmfu
FEEDBACK
1) The Length of this video is okay, because the viewers need time to read the content of this video and comprehend what they basically just read.
2) This video had pictures of what it was talking about, and very amusing audio that went with the theme. I think everything worked on the this video and it made it very interesting.
3) This video is very interesting because it offers new ideas about the universe we have never thought about considering. It relates to everyone in the universe and it very mindblowing!

NO.2 BUZZFEED VIDEO
"The Scariest Moments in Your Everyday Life"
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OkJEFlEBBMQ&feature=relmfu
BUZZFEED VIDEO FEEDBACK
1)I Think that the video was okay in length, it was short ans entertaining. 
2) It had Audio, fun music and pictures that created the mood of the video.
3) This video relates almost to everyday life. There are moments were we commint these incidents and they aee very shocking and embarrassing.  Almost everyone can relate to this video.




No comments:

Post a Comment